We are delighted to announce that for our international tennis tours in 2012 we have partnered with the deluxe river cruise company – Viking River Cruises. We like the idea of visiting many places – staying put on our deluxe floating hotel – knowing that we eat a variety of gourmet food on board – enjoying the fact that there is little if no busing to the tourist sites – enjoying the fact that nearly all the tours are included – and best of all – to unpack only once. And we think you will like all that and more too. Continue reading
Tag Archives: Viking River Cruise
Tennis matches in Shanghai & Beijing
This tennis tour is for you if you have ever dreamed of visiting China, seeing gazillions of awesome sites, cruising a nature wonderland – the Yangtze River and seeing the Three Gorges, the dam and the Lesser Gorges and life along the dams – and – to top it all off – play tennis with the locals at their tennis clubs – party with them afterwards. It is an extraordinary trip. This Viking River Cruise itinerary, was a winner of the National Geographic Award of the “10 Best of Everything” in the travel section.
For costs and dates – please contact us below
- Tennis matches in Beijing and China
- 14 day phenomenal itinerary presenting China’s key highlights.
- Shanghai, China’s most cutting-edge, modern city.
- Cruise the legendary Yangtze - 3 Gorges and Lesser Gorges.
- Tour the Three Gorges Dam, an engineering marvel.
- Visit Xian and the thousands of Terra Cotta Warriors.
- Beijing - The Forbidden City, Great Wall, Summer Palace & Tiananmen Square.
- Spanking new Viking Emerald ship - an amazing trip.
DAY 1 Beijing
Start this tennis tour by flying to Beijing, China’s former imperial capital whose rich history dates back more than 3,000 years, then transfer to your hotel.* After check-in, you have free time to relax or explore. Continue reading