This tennis tour includes tennis matches in Budapest and Bucharest and incorporates a brand new cruise itinerary going from Central to Eastern European countries and riverside towns – traditionally less explored in the past – but no less exciting – something new – and truly an enchanting tennis trip. #tennistours #tennis
- Two tennis matches.
- Five countries – Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria & Romania.
- Cruising the Danube by deluxe river boat.
- 17 Days with 7 guided tours.
- Several World heritage Sites.
- Hardly any packing or unpacking – on a deluxe river boat.
- Tennis and partying with the Magyars and Romanians at their clubs.
- Life is good – make it better.
For costs and dates – please contact us below
Join us on this awesome trip to the cities, towns and natural wonders of Central and Eastern Europe, where so many fairy tales began. Experience three nights in bustling Budapest, cosmopolitan capital of Hungary; play tennis with the Magyars; sail past dramatic natural wonders like the soaring white cliffs of the Iron Gate region; visit the Serbian capital of Belgrade and the Croatian town of Osijek; discover historical treasures of Bulgaria; and admire the graceful charms of the Romanian capital of Bucharest where you will play tennis with the locals and drive into the heart Romania – Transylvania. This itinerary is simply fabulous. Make it yours!
DAY 1 Budapest
Arrive at the Budapest airport and transfer to your hotel in the heart of the city for a 3-night stay. Spend the rest of the day relaxing, or begin doing a bit of exploring on your own. Continue reading