- Tennis in Prague & Budapest.
- 4 countries – Czech Republic, Germany, Austria & Hungary – 14 days.
- 8 Days river cruising on the Danube and 6 days on land.
- 6 guided tours and most meals included.
- Loaded with a mother load of World heritage Sites.
- Hardly any packing or unpacking – on a deluxe river boat.
- Tennis and partying with the Czechs and Magyars at their tennis clubs.
- Life does not get much better than this.
For costs and dates – please contact us below
Start this tennis tour by spending 4 days in this splendid city of Prague, and playing your first tennis match. A motor coach takes us to Nurenberg, to board our ship from where we encounter the grand cities and quaint villages along the celebrated Danube River. Explore both sides of Hungary’s capital—traditional “Buda” and more cosmopolitan “Pest”—and from Fishermen’s Bastion, see how the river divides this fascinating city. Experience Vienna’s imperial architecture and gracious culture, and tour riverside towns in Austria’s Wachau Valley. And in Germany, explore a baroque cathedral and stroll cobbled streets lined with half-timbered houses. Savor the tastes of authentic dishes, learn about local legends, and understand why Strauss immortalized the “Blue Danube” in his famous melody. In Budapest we play our second tennis match against the most hospitable Magyars.
DAY 1 Czech Republic – Prague
Arrive in Prague and transfer to your hotel, stretch your legs, take a walk, get the lay of the land or play some tennis. (D) Continue reading